- Sydney Thunder will look to move further clear of Brisbane Heat as they bid to consolidate their top-five position in the BBL 2019-20 table.
- They lost last time out, however – posting 142/7 at the Showground Stadium but losing by three wickets to Melbourne Stars with two balls to spare.
- Brisbane Heat, meanwhile, have won just twice but their batsmen were back in top form last time out – Chris Lynn smashed 88* from 55 balls in a total of 212/3 as they beat Hobart Hurricanes by 31 runs.
Date –Jan 06, 2020
Time- 13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Sydney Showground Stadium – Sydney, Australia
Winner- Brisbane Heat
Sydney Thunder Predicted Playing 11
- Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Callum Ferguson (c), Matthew Gilkes, Alex Ross, Chris Morris, Daniel Sams, Chris Green, Arjun Nair, Nathan McAndrew, Brendan Doggett
Brisbane Heat Predicted Playing 11
- Tom Banton, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn (c), Matt Renshaw, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, Jack Prestwidge, Mitchell Swepson, Josh Lalor, Ben Laughlin, Zahir Khan
SYT vs BRH Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Chris Lynn (vc)||Daniel Sams (c)||Tom Banton||Chris Green|
|Callum Ferguson||Chris Morris||Arjun Nair|
|Max Bryant||Ben Cutting||Zahir Khan|