- Hobart Hurricanes held their nerve to keep their play-off hopes alive by beating Melbourne Renegades last time out, but the Hurricanes must win again to stay in play-off contention.
- Sydney Thunder sit two points ahead of the Hurricanes in fifth place, but a Thunder win would eliminate the Hurricanes.
- D’Arcy Short is back for the Hurricanes, however – he hit an unbeaten century for Hobart in his most recent BBL game before touring, but not playing, with the Australian ODI squad in India.
Date- 24 Jan 2020
Time = 12:20:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Bellerive Oval – Hobart, Australia
Winner- Hobart Hurricanes
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted Playing 11
- Matthew Wade (c), D’Arcy Short, Mac Wright, Ben McDermott (wk), David Miller, George Bailey, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Clive Rose, Scott Boland
Sydney Thunder Predicted Playing 11
- Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Callum Ferguson (c), Daniel Sams, Alex Ross, Chris Morris, Jay Arjun Nair, Lenton (wk), Nathan McAndrew, Gurinder Sandhu, Liam Bowe
HBH vs SYT Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Alex Hales||D’ Arcy Short (c)||Matthew Wade||Scott Boland|
|David Miller||Chris Morris||Qais Ahmad|
|Mac Wright||Daniel Sams (vc)||Nathan Ellis|