- Peshawar Zalmi are second with six wins from nine matches but know a win against Karachi – who they have beaten the last three times in a row – would see them top the group.
- Karachi Kings have won their last three matches to claim the final play-off spot – sealing it with a thrilling one-run win against Quetta Gladiators on their debut in Karachi.
- The Kings had Usman Shinwari to thank for victory, as he took three wickets in the final over and conceded just three runs to seal victory.
KRK vs PSZ Toss Prediction
Karachi were asked to bat first last time out, but with runs to be found in this Karachi wicket they may be happy to choose to do so if they win the toss
Date – 11 march 2019
Time –19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue –National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Winner – Karachi Kings
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Ben Dunk, Aamer Yamin, Umer Khan, Usman Shinwari, Sohail Khan
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal, Umar Amin, Misbah-ul-Haq, Liam Dawson, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy, Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz, Tymal Mills, Sameen Gul