Sylhet Thunder vs Rajshahi Royals T20 Prediction
- Already-eliminated Sylhet Thunder will look to restore some pride and end a five-match losing streak when they take on Rajshahi Royals.
- The second-placed Royals have won six of their nine matches so far and have already secured their play-off place.
- That includes bowling Sylhet Thunder out for just 91 when they last met, before wrapping up an eight-wicket win in just 10.5 overs.
Date- Jan 04, 2020
Time –18:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Sylhet International Cricket Stadium – Silhat, Bangladesh
Sylhet Thunder Predicted Playing 11
- Andre Fletcher (c), Rony Talukdar, Johnson Charles, Mohammad Mithun (wk), Sherfane Rutherford, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Sohag Gazi, Nayeem Hasan, Krishmar Santokie, Ebadat Hossain, Naveen-ul-Haq
Rajshahi Royals Predicted Playing 11
- Liton Das, Afif Hossain, Shoaib Malik (c), Irfan Sukkur (wk), Ravi Bopara, Mohammad Nawaz, Alok Kapali, Farhad Reza, Mohammad Irfan, Taijul Islam, Kamrul Islam