Sydney Thunder Vs Hobart Hurricanes T20 Prediction
- Sydney Thunder will be playing at their home ground. However, they have lost both their matches here this season.
- Sydney Thunder have won three of their last five matches against Hobart Hurricanes including the most recent encounter.
- Hobart Hurricanes have been affected by the departure of D’Arcy Short and injuries to James Faulkner and Riley Meredith.
Date- 11 Jan 2020
Time- 12:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Sydney Showground Stadium – Sydney, Australia
Sydney Thunder Predicted Playing 11
- Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson (c), Matthew Gilkes (wk), Chris Morris, Daniel Sams, Alex Ross, Chris Tremain, Arjun Nair, Liam Hatcher, Jonathan Cook
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted Playing 11
- Caleb Jewell, Matthew Wade (c), Simon Milenko, George Bailey, David Miller, Ben McDermott (wk), Thomas Rogers, Clive Rose, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Scott Bola
SYT vs HBH Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Usman Khawaja||Chris Morris||Matthew Wade||Chris Tremain|
|Alex Hales||Daniel Sams (vc)||Ben McDermott||Arjun Nair|
|Callum Ferguson (c)||Qais Ahmad|