Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars Final Prediction
- The top two teams in the 2019-20 Big Bash League will clash one more time with the BBL title on the line in Sydney.
- Melbourne Stars, beaten finalists last year, reached the final after a brilliant league phase – though they endured a tough losing streak, including two losses to the Sixers, before getting back to form just in time in the Challenger.
- Sydney Sixers, meanwhile, come into the final on the back of four straight wins – including bowling the Stars out for 99 when they met in the Qualifier
Date- 08 feb 2020
Time- 13:45:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Sydney Cricket Ground – Sydney, Australia
Winner- Sydney Sixers
Sydney Sixers Predicted Playing 11
- Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Steve Smith, Moises Henriques (c), Dan Hughes, Jordan Silk, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, Sean Abbott.
Melbourne Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Marcus Stoinis, Nic Maddinson, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell (c), Peter Handscomb, Seb Gotch (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Clinton Hinchcliffe, Adam Zampa, Dan Worrall, Haris Rauf
SYS vs MLS BBL Final Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Marcus Stoinis (c)||Moises Henriques||Josh Philippe||Haris Rauf|
|Nic Maddinson||Clint Hinchcliffe|
|Steve Smith||Sean Abbott (vc)|
|Nick Larkin||Adam Zampa|