Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars BBL Prediction
- Runaway leaders Melbourne Stars will bid to continue their excellent form when they take on Sydney Sixers, who have dropped from second to third.
- Victory against Perth Scorchers last time out was the Stars’ eight consecutive win and their tenth in 11 games so far this season.
- That includes a dominant victory against the Sixers, in which Marcus Stoinis smashed 147*, and the Sixers have not won since. They were bowled out for 76 against Sydney Thunder last time out.
Date- 20 Jan 2020
Time- 13:10:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Sydney Cricket Ground – Sydney, Australia
Sydney Sixers Predicted Playing 11
- Josh Philippe (wk), Dan Hughes, James Vince, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Justin Avendano, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Jackson Bird, Steve O’Keefe.
Melbourne Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell (c), Nic Maddinson, Nick Larkin, Seb Gotch (wk), Clinton Hinchcliffe, Sandeep Lamichhane, Jackson Coleman, Lance Morris, Daniel Worrall
SYS vs MLS Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Daniel Hughes||Marcus Stoinis||Josh Philippe||Sandeep Lamichhane|
|James Vince||Glenn Maxwell (c)||Ben Dwarshuis|
|Hilton Cartwright||Tom Curran (vc)||Clint Hinchcliffe|