Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Prediction
- Last year’s runners-up, Sunrisers Hyderabad, bounced back from their opening defeat as they chased 199 to beat Rajasthan Royals by five wickets last time out – David Warner top-scoring with 69 from 37 balls.
- Warner also hit 85 in the opening defeat to Kolkata Knight Riders, taking him to 154 runs from 90 balls so far in this year’s tournament.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have lost both games so far, but there was significant improvement last time out as they fell to a six-run defeat chasing 188 against Mumbai Indians, to bounce back for being carted out for 70 by Chennai on the opening night.
Date – 31 March 2019
Time- 16:00:00 GMT +5.30
Venue –Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad – India
Winner -Sunrisers Hyderabad
Sunrisers Hyderabad Predicted Playing 11
- David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Vijay Shankar, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul, Shahbaz Nadeem
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
- Virat Kohli, Parthiv Patel, AB de Villiers, Shimron Hetmyer, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Colin de Grandhomme, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kulwant Khejroliya