Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Rajasthan Royals Prediction
- Both teams started with defeats this season, with Rajasthan’s 14-run loss to Kings XI Punjab overshadowed by the controversy of Jos Buttler being Mankaded by Ravi Ashwin.
- Buttler top-scored with 69 from 43 balls for the Royals in that game, but they collapsed from 148/2 to finish 170/9 in reply to Kings XI Punjab’s 184/4.
- Last year’s runners-up, Sunrisers Hyderabad, suffered a six-wicket defeat to Kolkata Knight Riders with two balls to spare – failing to defend a David Warner-powered 181/3.
Date – 29 March 2019
Time- 20.00 GMT +5.30
Venue –Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium – Hyderabad, India
Winner- Sunrisers Hyderabad
Sunrisers Hyderabad Predicted Playing 11
- David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Vijay Shankar, Deepak Hooda, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed
Rajasthan Royals Predicted Playing 11
- Ajinkya Rahane, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Steve Smith, Ben Stokes, Rahul Tripathi, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Jaydev Unadkat, Shreyas Gopal, Dhawal Kulkarni