Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians Prediction
- Mumbai Indians became the first team to beat last year’s champions Chennai Super Kings, when they claimed a 37-run win last time out.
- The victory – Mumbai’s 100th in the IPL (the first team to reach that milestone) – owed much to Hardik Pandya, who hammered 25* from eight balls and then took 3-20.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have won their last three matches, however, with Jonny Bairstow and David Warner in superb batting form.
Date – 06 Apr 2017
Time- 20.00 pm GMT+5.30
Venue- Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium – Hyderabad, India
Winner- Mumbai Indians
Sunrisers Hyderabad Predicted Playing 11
- David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Vijay Shankar, Manish Pandey, Deepak Hooda, Yusuf Pathan, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Jason Behrendorff, Rahul Chahar, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jasprit Bumrah