Sri Lanka vs West Indies 2nd T20 Match Prediction
- West Indies take a 1-0 lead into the second of two T20i matches against Sri Lanka to conclude their tour.
- Sri Lanka won all three ODI matches, but Lendl Simmons hit 67* in a total of 196/4 and Oshane Thomas claimed 5-28 from his three overs as West Indies bowled the hosts out for 171 in the first T20i.
- Sri Lanka had positives to take into this match, however, including Kusal Perera’s 66 from 38 balls at the top of the order – the only resistance to Thomas’ early charge.
Date-Mar 06, 2020
Time- 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Pallekele Cricket Stadium – Kandy, Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Avishka Fernando, Kusal Perera (wk), Shehan Jayasuriya, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dasun Shanaka, Thisara Perera, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lasith Malinga, Lahiru Kumara, Lakshan Sandakan
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Lendl Simmons, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Andre Russell, Kieron Pollard (c), Fabian Allen, Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell, Sheldon Cottrell, Dwayne Bravo, Oshane Thomas