Sri Lanka Vs South Africa Prediction
- South Africa have won 16 of the last 18 one-day internationals they have played against Sri Lanka, including the last five straight.
- While Kagiso Rabada is expected to be fit for this game, the availability of Dale Steyn and Lungi Ngidi remains in doubt.
- Sri Lanka have played four one-day internationals at this ground and they have faced defeats on all four occasions.
Date – 24 May 2019
Time – 15:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Sophia Gardens – Cardiff, England
Winner -South Africa
These should be good batting conditions. Seam bowlers, however, are expected to find some swing early on with the new ball.
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Faf du Plessis (c), Jean-Paul Duminy, Hashim Amla, Dale Steyn, David Miller, Imran Tahir, Chris Morris, Quinton de Kock, Dwaine Pretorius, Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, Kagiso Rabada, Andile Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Lasith Malinga, Angelo Mathews, Suranga Lakmal, Isuru Udana, Thisara Perera, Lahiru Thirimanne, Jeevan Mendis, Nuwan Pradeep, Dhananjaya de Silva, Milinda Siriwardana, Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis, Jeffrey Vandersay, Avishka Ferna