Sri Lanka Vs Bangladesh 3rd ODI Match Prediction
- Sri Lanka have already wrapped up a series victory, winning Lasith Malinga’s final ODI by 91 runs to start the series before a seven-wicket win last time out.
- Bangladesh are without star man Shakib Al Hasan and have missed the all-rounder, posting 223 and 238/8 in the two matches so far.
- Angelo Mathews’ unbeaten half-century in the last match took him to 213 runs in his last three ODI innings.
Both matches so far have been played on a balanced wicket, with something for both the bowlers and batsman.
Date – 31 july 2019
Venue – R. Premadasa Stadium – Colombo, Sri Lanka
Time – 14.30 GMT +5.30
Winner – Srilanka
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Avishka Fernando, Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Lahiru Thirimanne, Akila Dananjaya, Dhananjaya de Silva, Isuru Udana, Nuwan Pradeep, Lahiru Kumara
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Tamim Iqbal (c), Anamul Haque, Mohammad Mithun, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Farhad Reza, Sabbir Rahman, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Shafiul Islam, Taijul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman
Dream 11 Team