Sri Lanka Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Prediction
- Sri Lanka have won five of the last eight one-day internationals (including the last two) that they have played at the R. Premadasa.
- Bangladesh won’t be at their full strength as Mortaza and Saifuddin are injured while Shakib and Liton Das have been rested.
- Bangladesh thrashed Sri Lanka by 137 runs when the two teams last met in a completed ODI – during last year’s Asia Cup in the UAE.
The pitch at the R. Premadasa is generally good for batting. However, there could be plenty of assistance for bowlers due to the dampness of the surfac
Date- 26 july 2019
Time – 14:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue –R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo – Sri Lanka
Winner – Srilanka
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Angelo Mathews, Akila Dananjaya/Kasun Rajitha, Thisara Perera, Isuru Udana, Nuwan Pradeep, Lasith Malinga
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Tamim Iqbal (c), Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
SL vs BAN Dream11 Prediction