South Africa Vs Sri Lanka 5th ODI Match Prediction
- South Africa have been in dominant form in this ODI series, and a win at Cape Town will wrap up a 5-0 series whitewash.
- Quinton de Kock has led the South African charge with the bat, with scores of 81, 94, 121 and 51 so far in this series.
- Sri Lanka have been bowled out in three of the four matches so far, with Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Anrich Nortje and Kagiso Rabada all clocking some pre-World Cup wickets.
Date – 16 March 2019
Time – 16:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Newlands – Cape town, South Africa
Winner –South Africa
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock, Reeza Hendricks, Aiden Markram, Faf du Plessis, Rassie van der Dussen, JP Duminy, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dale Steyn, Anrich Norje, Tabraiz Shamsi, Imran Tahir
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Niroshan Dickwella, Upul Tharanga, Oshada Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Priyamal Perera, Kamindu Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Kamindu Mendis, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga, Kasun Rajitha