South Africa vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20 Match Prediction
- South Africa have won both T20s so far, including a super-over win in the first, to claim series victory.
- Despite resting their biggest names, South Africa claimed an 16-run win last time out – Reeza Hendricks having top-scored in their total of 180/3.
- South Africa have won seven of their last eight T20 internationals since a defeat in Sri Lanka last year.
Date – 24 March 2019
Time – 18:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Wanderers Stadium – Johannesburg, South Africa
Winner – South Afica
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Reeza Hendricks, Aiden Markram, Rassie van der Dussen, JP Duminy, David Miller, Chris Morris, Dwaine Pretorius, Sinethemba Qeshile, Dale Steyn, Lutho Sipamla, Tabraiz Shamsi
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Niroshan Dickwella, Sandeep Samarawickrama, Kamindu Mendis, Thisara Perera, Priyamal Perera, Akila Dananjaya, Dhananjaya de Silva, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga, Kasun Rajitha, Jeffrey Vandersay