South Africa vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI Match Prediction
- South Africa have bowled Sri Lanka out for 231 and 138 in the first two matches of this series to take a 2-0 series lead after two matches.
- Faf du Plessis hit an unbeaten century in an eight-wicket win first up, and has now passed 5,000 runs in one-day internationals after scoring 57 in the second game.
- The match will see Kusal Perera return to Kingsmead after his heroics in the test match here last month – the Sri Lankan hit an unbeaten 153 as Sri Lanka chased 304 to win by one-wicket, courtesy of an unbroken 78-run last-wicket stand.
Date – 10 march 2019
Time – 13:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Kingsmead Cricket Ground – Durban, South Africa
Winner – South Africa
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock, Reeza Hendricks, Faf du Plessis, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Wiaan Mulder, Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Norje, Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Niroshan Dickwella, Avishka Fernando, Kusal Perera, Oshada Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Dhanjaya de Silva, Akila Dananjaya, Thisara Perera, Kamindu Mendis, Lasith Malinga, Isuru Udana