South Africa Vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 Match Prediction
- South Africa have lost four of the last six T20 internationals that they have played at the SuperSport Park.
- South Africa will be without their senior members Quinton de Kock, Faf du Plessis, Kagiso Rabada and Imran Tahir.
- The Sri Lankan batsmen have been struggling against the South African bowling since the beginning of the ODI series.
Date – 22 March 2019
Time – 21:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- SuperSport Park – Centurion, South Africa
Winner – South Africa
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Aiden Markram, Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller (wk), Jean-Paul Duminy (c), Chris Morris, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Dale Steyn, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lutho Sipamla
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Kamindu Mendis, Angelo Perera/Sadeera Samarawickrama, Thisara Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Isuru Udana, Akila Dananjaya, Lasith Malinga (c), Jeffrey Vandersay