South Africa Vs India Match Prediction
- India are the final team to start their ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 campaign, when they taken on out-of-form South Africa.
- South Africa have lost their first two matches, falling short in their chases against England and Bangladesh.
- India were the last team to beat South Africa in a bilateral ODI series too – thrashing the Proteas when they met in February last year.
Time- 15:00:00, GMT +5:30
Date -05 June 2019
Venue – The Rose Bowl – Southampton, England
Winner – India
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock, Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis, Rassie van der Dussen, JP Duminy, David Miller, Chris Morris, Dwaine Pretorius, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
IND : L L L W W
RSA : L L W W W
The Rose Bowl pitch tends to be well balanced, but if a batsman settles there could be some big scores.