South Africa vs England 3rd ODI Prediction
- After the second match of this series succumbed to the rain, South Africa take a 1-0 lead into the third and final game.
- Quinton de Kock’s century helped the hosts win the opening game – the captain hitting 107 in a chase of 259 to win.
- He was one of two batsman dismissed in a fast-paced start last time out, but the rain in Durban meant only 11.2 overs of play were possible.
Date – 09 feb 2020
Time- 13:30:00, GMT +5:30
venue-Wanderers Stadium – Johannesburg, South Africa
Winner- South Africa
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (c,wk), Janneman Malan, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, Kyle Verreynne, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Bjorn Fortuin, Lutho Sipamla, Tabraiz Shamsi
England Predicted Playing 11
- Tom Banton (wk), Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Tom Curran, Saqib Mahmood, Chris Jordan, Matt Parkinson