South Africa vs England 2nd T20 Prediction
- England are under pressure as they will now need to win both the remaining matches in order to win the series.
- South Africa have a strong T20I record at this ground with five wins from seven matches.
- There is a lot of inexperience in South Africa’s middle-order while England boast tremendous firepower with the bat.
Date- 14 Feb 2020
Time- 21:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Kingsmead Cricket Ground – Durban, South Africa
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (c/wk), Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, JJ Smuts, Dwaine Pretorius, Andile Phehlukwayo, Beuran Hendricks, Dale Steyn, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi
England Predicted Playing 11
- Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan (c), Joe Denly, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
SA vs ENG 2nd T20 Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Temba Bavuma||JJ Smuts||Quinton de Kock||Beuran Hendricks|
|David Miller||Ben Stokes (c)||Jos Buttler||Lungi Ngidi|
|Jason Roy (vc)||Adil Rashid|