South Africa Vs Bangladesh Match Prediction
- South Africa return to The Oval after losing to hosts England in their first match – bowled out for 207 in reply to 311/8.
- Bangladesh are one of the last teams to get their World Cup campaign underway but go into the tournament among the outsiders.
- Bangladesh have only three of their 20 previous ODIs against South Africa, most recently losing 3-0 in South Africa in October 2017.
Time- 15:00:00, GMT +5:30
Date -02 June 2019
Venue – Kennington Oval, London – England
Winner = South Africa
With some extra bounce in the pitch, bowlers will need to take pace off the ball – though there is little turn for the spinners.
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock, Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis, Rassie van der Dussen, JP Duminy, David Miller, Dwaine Pretorius, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Tamim Iqbal/Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mossadek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman