South Africa Vs Australia 3rd ODI Match Prediction
- South Africa have already wrapped up a series win, with Heinrich Klaasen’s century in the first game helping them to victory and Janneman Malan getting in on the act last time out.
- Lungi Ngidi took 6-58 to restrict Australia to 271 in the most recent game – moving to 50 ODI wickets in just 26 appearances – before Malan’s 129* helped them to a six-wicket win.
- Australia’s ODI form shows just one win in seven matches now, but they will hope to sign off with a consolation win given their strong line-up.
Date- Mar 07, 2020
Time- 13:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Senwes Park – Potchefstroom, South Africa
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (c,wk), Janneman Malan, JJ Smuts, Heinrich Klaasen, Kyle Verreynne, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, D’Arcy Short, Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa
SA vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:David Warner, Aaron Finch, Steve Smith, Heinrich Klaasen (vc), Janneman Malan
- All Rounder:D’Arcy Short, JJ Smuts
- Wicket Keeper:Quinton de Kock
- Bowler:Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi (c), Adam Zampa