South Africa vs Australia 2nd ODI Match Prediction
- South Africa will look to back up their Heinrich Klaasen-inspired win in this ODI series, after his century set the tone for the Proteas’ 74-run win first up.
- Klaasen’s maiden ODI century helped South Africa post 291/7 at Boland Park, before Lungi Ngidi’s 3-30 led the way as they bowled Australia out for 217 in reply.
- Australia have now won just one of their last six ODI matches, despite having been well-placed when Steve Smith (76) and Marnus Labuschagne (41) shared a useful third-wicket partnership.
Date- 04 march 2020
Time- 16:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Mangaung Oval – Bloemfontein, South Africa
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (c,wk), Janneman Malan, Temba Bavuma, Heinrich Klaasen, Kyle Verreynne, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa