Scotland Vs Singapore 1st T20 Prediction
- Scotland were the joint-winners with Netherlands in the 2015 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier held in Scotland and Ireland.
- Scotland beat Ireland by one run while Singapore lost to Jersey by six wickets in the warm-up matches for this qualifier tournament.
- Singapore have some very young players in their squad and that will put pressure on their senior members to step up and perform.
Date- Oct 18, 2019
Time- 11:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-ICC Academy – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
SCO vs SIN Toss Prediction
Twelve out of the last thirteen completed T20 internationals played at this ground have been won by the side batting first. So the toss-winning team in this match will be tempted to bat first.
Scotland Predicted Playing 11
- Kyle Coetzer (c), George Munsey, Matthew Cross, Michael Leask, Richie Berrington, Calum MacLeod, Craig Wallace (wk), Tom Sole, Adrian Neill, Hamza Tahir, Safyaan Shari
Singapore Predicted Playing 11
- Rohan Rangarajan, Surendran Chandramohan, Tim David, Aritra Dutta, Manpreet Singh (wk), Janak Prakash, Navin Param, Sidhant Singh, Selladore Vijayakumar, Amjad Mahboob (c), Vinoth Baskaran