Scotland Vs Netherlands 5th T20 Prediction
- The Netherlands play their final game of the 2019-20 Ireland Tri-Nation Series against a Scotland team who beat them comfortably in the first set of fixtures.
- The Dutch have played two completed matches, with one washout, losing heavily to Scotland but beating the hosts by six-wickets chasing 182 last time out.
- Scotland posted 252/3 in their 58-run win against the Netherlands, but then failed to defend 193/7 as they lost by four wickets to Ireland last time out.
Date- Sep 19, 2019
Venue- 18:00:00, GMT +5:30
Time- The Village – Dublin, Ireland
Scotland Predicted Playing 11
- George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer (c), Matthew Cross (wk), Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, Ollie Hairs, Tom Sole, Adrian Neill, Mark Watt, Alasdair Evans, Hamza Tahir
Netherlands Predicted Playing 11
- Tobias Visee, Max O’Dowd, Ben Cooper, Vikramjit Singh, Tonny Staal, Scott Edwards (wk), Pieter Seelaar (c), Shane Snater, Brandon Glover, Fred Klaassen, Philippe Boissevain