Scotland Vs Namibia T20 Prediction
- Scotland can move top of Group A in the ICC T20 World Cup Qualifier if they beat Namibia in Dubai.
- Scotland have bounced back from a shock defeat to Singapore first up, by beating Kenya and Papua New Guinea since.
- Namibia, meanwhile, have lost both matches they have played – losing heavily to the Netherlands and Papua New Guinea.
Date- Oct 22, 2019
Time-11:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- ICC Academy – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Scotland Predicted Playing 11
- George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer (c), Ollie Hairs, Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, Matthew Cross (wk), Tom Sole, Safyaan Sharif, Josh Davey, Mark Watt, Hamza Tahir
Namibia Predicted Playing 11
- JP Kotze, Niko Davin, Christi Viljoen, Gerhard Erasmus (c), JJ Smit, Zane Green (wk), Craig Williams, Jan Frylinck, Pikky Ya France, Zhivago Groenewald, Bernard Scholtz