Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Prediction
- After a dreadful start to the season, Royal Challengers Bangalore sit bottom of the league but they have lost just two of their last seven games and claimed four wins.
- Last year’s runners-up, Sunrisers Hyderabad, need a win to keep themselves in contention for a play-off place.
- Sunrisers will be without orange cap leader David Warner, however, as well as their second-top scorer Jonny Bairstow.
Date -04 May 2019
Time- 20.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue – M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
Winner–Royal Challengers Bangalore
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
- Parthiv Patel (wk), Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Heinrich Klaasen, Marcus Stoinis, Gurkeerat Singh, Pawan Negi, Umesh Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Kulwant Khejroliya, Yuzvendra Chahal
Sunrisers Hyderabad Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Kane Williamson (c), Rashid Khan, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma