Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals Prediction
- After defeat in Delhi last time out, Royal Challengers Bangalore return to their home stadium – last time they were at the M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, they scored 202/4 in a 17-run win.
- Rajasthan Royals are without England trio Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes and Jofra Archer, but still beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by seven wickets last time out.
- Rajasthan have won all three games they have played against RCB since returning to the IPL, including a seven-wicket win chasing 159 in this season’s reverse fixture; Shreyas Gopal claimed 3-12 in that match to lead the Royals to victory.
Date -30 apr 2019
Time- 20.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue – M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
Winner–Royal Challengers Bangalore
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
- Virat Kohli (c), Parthiv Patel (wk), AB de Villiers, Shimron Hetmyer, Gurkeerat Singh, Marcus Stoinis, Shivam Dube, Navdeep Saini, Washington Sundar, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
Rajasthan Royals Predicted Playing 11
- Ajinkya Rahane, Liam Livingstone, Sanju Samson (wk), Steve Smith (c), Ashton Turner, Riyan Parag, Stuart Binny, Shreyas Gopal, Oshane Thomas, Jaydev Unadkat, Varun Aaron