Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Mumbai Indians Prediction
- Royal Challengers Bangalore made a dreadful start to this year’s IPL, as they were bowled out for 70 on the opening night against Chennai Super Kings.
- Mumbai Indians also lost their first match, however – dismissed for 176 all out in reply to Delhi Capitals’ 213/6.
- Yuvraj Singh’s quick-fire half-century ensured some positives for the hosts, however, as they now travel to Bangalore for their second match.
Date – 28 March 2019
Time- 20.00 GMT +5.30
Venue –M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
Winner- Royal Challengers Bangalore
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
- Virat Kohli (c), Parthiv Patel (wk), AB de Villiers, Shimron Hetmyer, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Colin de Grandhomme/Tim Southee, Navdeep Saini, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande/Rasikh Salam, Jasprit Bumrah