Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals Prediction
- Out-of-form Royal Challengers Bangalore have lost all five matches they have played so far in this year’s IPL.
- Delhi Capitals have won two of their five games, and are looking to get back to winning ways after consecutive defeats.
- RCB have won the last five matches against Delhi, however
Date – 07 Apr 2017
Time- 16.00 pm GMT+5.30
Venue- M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
Winner- Royal Challangers Bangalore
RCB Predicted Playing 11
- Virat Kohli, Parthiv Patel, AB de Villiers, Moeen Ali, Marcus Stoinis, Akshdeep Nath, Colin de Grandhomme, Navdeep Saini, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
DC Playing 11
- Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Rahul Tewatia, Ishant Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada