Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Prediction
- Rajasthan Royals have the home advantage on their side. However, they recently lost to Kings XI Punjab by 14 runs at this ground.
- Rajasthan Royals did the double over Royal Challengers Bangalore last year and they have won their last two matches against them at home.
- With Yuzvendra Chahal and Moeen Ali in their side, Royal Challengers Bangalore have more quality in their spin attack than Rajasthan Royals.
Date – 02 Apr 2019
Time- 20:00:00 GMT +5.30
Venue –Sawai Mansingh Stadium – Jaipur, India
Winner – Royal Challengers Bangalore
RR vs RCB Toss Prediction
The previous match played at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium between Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab saw an excellent batting pitch that remained true throughout the course of the game. Since a similar wicket is expected to be prepared for this game, the team that wins the toss here on Tuesday is likely to bowl first.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
- Parthiv Patel (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Colin de Grandhomme, Prayas Barman/Navdeep Saini, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
Rajasthan Royals Predicted Playing 11
- Ajinkya Rahane (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Sanju Samson, Rahul Tripathi, Steven Smith, Ben Stokes, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Dhawal Kulkarni