Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab Prediction
- Rajasthan Royals reached the play-offs last season but lost to Kolkata Knight Riders in the first eliminator.
- Kings XI Punjab, meanwhile, could not capitalise on a fine start as they lost their final five games to drop from first to seventh.
- Kings XI Pubjab retained just nine players from the last campaign, with their new signings including Nicholas Pooran, Mohammad Shami, Varun Chakravarthy and Sam Curran.
Date – 25 March 2019
Time – 08.00:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Sawai Mansingh Stadium – Jaipur, India
Winner – Rajasthan Royals
Rajasthan Royals Predicted Playing 11
- Ajinkya Rahane, Jos Buttler, Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson, Steve Smith, Liam Livingstone, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Jaydev Unadkat, Varun Aaron, Dhawal Kulkarni
Kings XI Punjab Predicted Playing 11
- KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, Karun Nair, Nicholas Pooran, Mandeep Singh, Prabhsimran Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin, Varun Chakravarthy, Mohammed Shami, Andrew Tye, Mujeeb Ur Rahman