Quetta Gladiators Vs Peshawar Zalmi Final Prediction
Who will win QTG vs PSZ, PSL 2019 Final? Quetta Gladiators take on group winners and last season’s losing finalists Peshawar Zalmi in the 2019 Pakistan Super League at Karachi’s National Stadium. The match is scheduled for March 17.
- The top two teams in the 2019 Pakistan Super League meet in Karachi again, after Quetta Gladiators beat Peshawar Zalmi in the qualifying final.
- Quetta’s win was their third against Zalmi in this year’s tournament, having also beaten them twice in the league stage – though it was Peshawar who finished top of the group on net run rate after both teams won seven matches.
- Kamran Akmal hit 74 from 43 balls and Chris Jordan took 3-26 in four overs as Zalmi bounced back to book their final place, however – scoring 214/5 in a 48-run win against Islamabad United.
Date – 17 March 2019
Time – 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Winner – Quetta Gladiators
Quetta Gladiators Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Ahmed Shehzad, Ahsan Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Sarfraz Ahmed, Dwayne Bravo, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Fawad Ahmed, Mohammad Hasnain
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal, Kieron Pollard, Sohaib Maqsood, Umar Amin, Darren Sammy, Wahab Riaz, Chris Jordan, Hasan Alu, Tymal Mills, Nabi Gul