Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars BBL Prediction
- Table-topping Melbourne Stars will look to continue their fine form when they take on Perth Scorchers.
- The Stars have won their last six matches in a row, with Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis in fine batting form. Stoinis hit 147* in a total of 219/1 as they beat Sydney Sixers by 44 runs last time out.
- Perth Scorchers are in good form too, however, winning their last three matches in a row – that includes bowling Hobart Hurricanes out for 98 last time out as Jhye Richardson claimed 4-19 from four overs.
Date- 15 jan 2020
Time- 15:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Perth Stadium – Perth, Australia
Winner – Melbourne Stars
Perth Scorchers Predicted Playing 11
- Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis (wk), Sam Whiteman, Cameron Bancroft, Mitchell Marsh (c), Tim David, Cameron Green, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Joel Paris, Fawad Ahmed
Melbourne Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell (c), Ben Dunk, Nick Larkin, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Seb Gotch (wk), Clinton Hinchcliffe, Haris Rauf, Sandeep Lamichhane, Lance Morris
PRS vs MLS Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Liam Livingstone||Mitchell Marsh (vc)||Josh Inglis||Jhye Richardson|
|Cameron Green||Marcus Stoinis (c)||Haris Rauf|
|Hilton Cartwright||Glenn Maxwell||Sandeep Lamichhane|