Perth Scorchers Vs Brisbane Heat T20 Prediction
- Resurgent Brisbane Heat will bid to maintain their recent form to stay clear of Perth Scorchers and begin to cement their place in the BBL play-off places.
- Brisbane Heat have won four of their last five matches to climb to third in the table. After some excellent batting performances, it was the turn of their bowlers to make a difference as they beat Hobart Hurricanes last time out.
- Hobart, before losing their international players, beat Perth Scorchers but they recovered to win against Melbourne Renegades last time out – their third win in seven matches.
Date- 11 Jan 2020
Time- 15:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Perth Stadium – Perth, Australi
Winner- Brisbane Heat
Perth Scorchers Predicted Playing 11
- Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis (wk), Cameron Bancroft, Mitchell Marsh (c), Tim David, Cameron Green, Aaron Hardie, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Matthew Kelly, Fawad Ahmed
Brisbane Heat Predicted Playing 11
- Tom Banton, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn (c), Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, Josh Lalor, James Pattinson, Ben Laughlin, Zahir Khan
PRS vs BRH Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Chris Lynn (vc)||Ben Cutting||Tom Banton||Chris Jordan|
|Cameron Bancroft||Mitchell Marsh||Josh Inglis||Fawad Ahmed|
|Liam Livingstone (c)||Ben Laughlin|