Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka match Prediction
- Pakistan have won eight of their last nine one-day internationals against Sri Lanka including the last six in a row.
- Sri Lanka have never won an ODI at Bristol; they have played two matches at this ground and have lost on both occasions.
- The Sri Lankan bowlers were impressive against Afghanistan and they could do well against an unpredictable Pakistani batting line-up.
Date- 07 june 2019
Time – 03.00 pm
Venue- County Ground Bristol – Ashley Down, England
Good batting conditions can be expected at Bristol. However, there could be some movement for the seamers early on with the new ball.
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c/wk), Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Isuru Udana, Suranga Lakmal, Lasith Malinga, Nuwan Pradeep