Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI Prediction
- After rain washed out the first game, Pakistan won the second match of this series to take charge of the series – as expected.
- With Sri Lanka missing several senior players due to security concerns, Pakistan were always expected to dominate this series and Babar Azam’s century ensured they did just that.
- Usman Shinwari then claimed five wickets in the second innings, to bowl Sri Lanka out for 238, despite Shehan Jayasuriya hitting 96. Shinwari was named man of the match.
Date- Oct 02, 2019
Time – 15:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Winner – Pakistan
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Imad Wasim, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c, wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Wahab Riaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Usman Shinwari
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Avishka Fernando, Danushka Gunathilaka, Oshada Fernando, Lahiru Thirimanne (c), Dasun Shanaka, Shehan Jayasuriya, Minod Banuka (wk), Wanindu Hasaranga, Nuwan Pradeep, Isuru Udana, Lahiru Kumara
PAK vs SL 3rd ODI Dream11 Team