Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Prediction
- Sri Lanka’s first full tour of Pakistan since the terrorist attack on their bus in Lahore in 2009 has suffered a delayed start due to rain.
- Sri Lanka, because of security concerns, have seen several senior players drop out and are touring with an inexperienced squad.
- Pakistan, on the other hand, have a strong squad as they look to build on their fifth-placed finish at the World Cup, at which they enjoyed a good finish but paid for their poor start.
Date- 30 sep-2019
Time- 15:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Asif Ali, Haris Sohail, Imad Wasim, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c, wk), Wahab Riaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Usman Shinwari
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Avishka Fernando, Danushka Gunathilaka, Angelo Perera, Lahiru Thirimanne (c), Dasun Shanaka, Shehan Jayasuriya, Minod Banuka (wk), Wanindu Hasaranga, Nuwan Pradeep, Isuru Udana, Kasun Rajitha
PAK vs SL 2nd ODI Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Babar Azam (c)||Wanidu Hasaranga||Sarfaraz Ahmed||Mohammad Ami|
|Imam-ul-Haq (vc)||Shadab Khan|
|Fakhar Zaman||Wahab Riaz|
|Lahiru Thirimanne||Kasun Rajitha|