Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Prediction
- Sri Lanka will tour Pakistan for the first time since the team was attacked by terrorists on the way to a test match in Lahore in 2009.
- With several of Sri Lanka’s senior players unwilling to tour Pakistan, however, the tourists have a very inexperienced squad for this series, led by Lahiru Thirimanne.
- Pakistan, meanwhile, have a strong squad available to them as they look to bounce back from the disappointment of their below-par World Cup showing.
Date –Sep 27, 2019
Venue –National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Time – 15:30:00, GMT +5:30
Winner – Pakistan
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Asif Ali, Haris Sohail, Imad Wasim, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c, wk), Wahab Riaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Usman Shinwari
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Avishka Fernando, Danushka Gunathilaka, Angelo Perera, Lahiru Thirimanne (c), Dasun Shanaka, Shehan Jayasuriya, Minod Banuka (wk), Wanindu Hasaranga, Nuwan Pradeep, Isuru Udana, Kasun Rajitha
PAK vs SL 1st ODI Dream11 Team