Pakistan Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Prediction
- Pakistan will look to seal a series win with a game to spare after opening with victory at Gaddafi Stadium to end their poor T20i form.
- After eight defeats in their last nine matches in the format, Shoaib Malik’s return proved key as he led the chase of 142 to win.
- Bangladesh, struggled with their scoring rate – solid innings from their openers Tamim Iqbal and Mohammad Naim being scored too slowly to post a more competitive score.
Date- 25 jan 2020
Time – 14:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Babar Azam (c), Ahsan Ali, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Hasnain
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Tamim Iqbal, Mohammad Naim, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Liton Das (wk), Afif Hossain, Mahmudullah (c), Soumya Sarkar, Rubel Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain
PAK vs BAN 2nd T20 Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Babar Azam (vc)||Imad Wasim||Liton Das||Mohammad Hasnain|
|Shoaib Malik (c)||Afif Hossain||Shaheen Afridi|
|Ahsan Ali||Shafiul Islam|