Pakistan Vs Australia 5th ODI Match Prediction
- Australia have been in dominant form, winning all four matches in this series to gear up for the World Cup in perfect fashion.
- Aaron Finch has been central to that, with 398 runs so far, including 116, 153* and 90 in the first three matches.
- Pakistan do have positives to reflect on, however – not least Abid Ali’s debut century as they fell short by just six runs last time out.
Date – 31 March 2019
Time- 16:30:00 GMT +5.30
Venue –Dubai Cricket Stadium – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Abid Ali, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Rizwan, Umar Akmal, Saad Ali, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hasnain, Yasir Shah, Usman Shinwari, Junaid Khan
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Turner, Peter Handscomb, Nathan Lyon, Pat Cummins, Jason Behrendorff, Adam Zampa