Pakistan Vs Australia 2nd ODI Match Prediction
- Australia are bidding for a second consecutive ODI series win, after coming from 2-0 down to beat India last time out.
- In the first game in this series, Haris Sohail scored 101* as Pakistan posted 280/5, but Aaron Finch’s 116 helped the tourists to an eight-wicket win with an over to spare.
- Shaun Marsh also played his way back into batting form in the last match, hitting an unbeaten 91 to lead Australia across the finish line.
Date – 24 March 2019
Time – 16.30:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Winner – Australia
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Shan Masood, Haris Sohail, Umar Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Hasnain, Yasir Shah, Usman Shinwari, Mohammad Abbas
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Peter Handscomb, Alex Carey, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Nathan Lyon, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa