Pakistan Vs Australia 1st ODI Match Prediction
- Australia’s confidence will be sky high after having beaten India in the recent limited-overs series in India.
- Pakistan have rested six frontline players for this series which means there will be plenty of inexperience in their side.
- Pakistan have won five of the last six one-day internationals they have played at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
Date – 22 March 2019
Time – 16:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
Winner – Pakistan
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Umar Akmal, Abid Ali, Saad Ali, Shoaib Malik (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Imad Wasim, Yasir Shah, Mohammad Amir, Junaid Khan, Usman Shinwari
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Usman Khawaja, Aaron Finch (c), Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Turner, Alex Carey (wk), Jhye Richardson, Pat Cummins, Nathan Lyon, Adam Zampa