Pakistan Vs Afghanistan Prediction
- Pakistan will be desperate for a win after being hammered by England in the one-off T20I and five-match ODI series.
- Afghanistan have never beaten Pakistan in the fifty-over format; they have lost all the three matches played against them.
- Afghanistan will look to take advantage of an under-confident Pakistan bowling attack that was taken apart by the England batsmen.
Date – 24 May 2019
Time – 15:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – County Ground Bristol – Ashley Down, England
Winner – Pakistan
The ball should come nicely on to the bat on this beautiful batting surface. The team that bats first will want to hit the 300-run mark.
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Sarfaraz Ahmed (c), Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Hafeez, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Haris Sohail, Babar Azam, Imam-ul-Haq, Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Fakhar Zaman, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Hasnain
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Gulbadin Naib (c), Hamid Hassan, Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Noor Ali Zadran, Samiullah Shenwari, Mohammad Shahzad, Aftab Alam, Dawlat Zadran, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Rashid Khan, Hazratullah Zazai, Mujeeb Ur Rahman