Pakistan Vs Afghanistan Prediction
- Pakistan will be playing this game under more pressure as a defeat here will dash their hopes of a semi-final spot.
- Afghanistan have never beaten Pakistan in the 50-over format; they have lost all the three matches they have played against them.
- Pakistan are coming on the back of two successive victories and so they will be carrying plenty of momentum with them.
Date- 29 june 2019
Time – 15.00 GMT +5.30
Venue- Headingley Stadium – Leeds, England
Winner – Pakistan
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Haris Sohail, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c/wk), Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Shaheen Afridi
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Gulbadin Naib (c), Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Samiullah Shenwari, Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman