New Zealand Vs Sri Lanka Match Prediction
- Runners-up four years ago, New Zealand start their ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 campaign in Cardiff where they will face Sri Lanka.
- Out-of-form Sri Lanka are ranked ninth in the world – only Afghanistan are lower of the teams at the World Cup.
- New Zealand won all three games they played against Sri Lanka in their ODI series in January – bowling the tourists out on all three occasions.
Time-15:00:00, GMT +5:30
Date -01 June 2019
Venue – TSophia Gardens – Cardiff, England
Winner – New zealand
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Tom Blundell, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Kusal Perera, Dimuth Karunaratne, Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Jeevan Mendis, Thisara Perera, Lasith Malinga, Isuru Udana, Nuwan Pradeep
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
NZ : W W W L W
SL : W L L L L
Particularly for the team batting first, Sophia Gardens can be a great batting track