New Zealand vs India 5th T20 Prediction
- India could complete a series whitewash against New Zealand as they conclude their five-game T20i series at the Bay Oval.
- India won the first two matches relatively comfortably, before two consecutive super-overs, which the tourists managed to win both of.
- New Zealand were on the brink of victory last time out, but lost four wickets for six runs in the final over to force another one-over decider- and their poor run of super-over form continued.
Date- 02 feb 2020
Time- 12:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Bay Oval – Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Tom Bruce, Tim Seifert (wk), Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Scott Kuggeleijn, Blair Tickner, Ish Sodhi
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Sanju Samson, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini
NZ vs IND 5th T20 Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Virat Kohli (vc)||Mitchell Santner||KL Rahul (c)||Shardul Thakur|
|Rohit Sharma||Scott Kuggeleijn||Kuldeep Yadav|
|Kane Williamson||Mohammed Shami|
|Colin Munro||Ish Sodhi|