New Zealand vs India 4th T20 Prediction
- India have already won the T20i series against New Zealand, after three wins from three – including their super over success last time out.
- Rohit Sharma top-scored in India’s total of 179/5 and then, after New Zealand hit 179/6, he hit two sixes in the super-over to seal series victory for the tourists.
- It followed a seven-wicket win chasing 133 in the first game, and a six-wicket win when they raced to 204 in 19 overs in the second.
Date- 31 ja 2020
Time- 12:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Westpac Stadium – Wellington, New Zealand
Winner- New Zealand
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Tom Bruce, Tim Seifert (wk), Ross Taylor, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Scott Kuggeleijn, Ish Sodhi
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
NZ vs IND 4th T20 Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Virat Kohli||Shivam Dube||KL Rahul (c)||Shardul Thakur|
|Rohit Sharma||Scott Kuggeleijn||Kuldeep Yadav|
|Kane Williamson (vc)||Mohammed Shami|
|Martin Guptill||Ish Sodhi|