New Zealand vs India 2nd ODI Prediction
- India need to hit back to avoid a series defeat after New Zealand won a high-scoring opening game in Hamilton.
- After India won all five matches in the T20i series – as New Zealand blew a number of winning positions – the hosts hit back thanks to Ross Taylor-s unbeaten century last time out.
- In’dia scored 347/4 from their 50 overs, led by Shreyas Iyer-s 103 from 107 balls. In reply, Taylor hit 109* from 84 balls and New Zealand claimed a four-wicket win with 11 balls to spare.
Date- Feb 08, 2020
Time- 07:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Eden Park – Auckland, New Zealand
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Tom Blundell, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (c, wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Scott Kuggeleijn, Ish Sodhi
India Predicted Playing 11
- Prithvi Shaw, Mayan Agarwal, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
NZ vs IND 2nd ODI Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Virat Kohli (c)||Mitchell Santner||KL Rahul (vc)||Jasprit Bumrah|
|Mayank Agarwal||Tom Latham||Tim Southee|
|Prithvi Shaw||Scott Kuggeleijn|